For Immediate Release
iLumen Launches Solution Center for Peachtree Business Analytics
Peachtree by Sage Accounting customers using Business Analytics – Powered by iLumen now have access to a service that recommends tailored small business solutions to help them grow, manage cash flow, and control expenses.
Atlanta, GA, November 18th, 2009 – iLumen announced today a Solution Center feature to enhance the Business Analytics module currently available as a free service to Peachtree by Sage Accounting customers (releases 2010, 2009, and 2008). Now, in addition to comparative industry benchmarks and financial analytics, Peachtree small business customers have seamless access to supplementary financial perspectives and services that can help them make critical decisions and implement solutions.
iLumen selected the participating solutions providers based on their understanding of small to medium-sized businesses and their ability to help improve performance areas identified through Business Analytics:
- Cash Flow Improvement Service – powered by FTRANS: FTRANS offers a comprehensive Accounts Receivable lending and credit management solution that enables businesses to operate more efficiently and reduce their receivables Time to Cash. "Our goal is to help small and medium sized business owners achieve superior business results by accessing cash that is tied-up in their accounts receivable, and our relationship with Sage & iLumen allows us to accomplish these goals," says John B. Hayes, Founder & Chairman of FTRANS.
- Employee Benefits Savings: – powered by Liazon: Liazon provides a new approach for benefits that empowers employees to make their own benefits decisions. This Consumer-Centric Benefits Solution lowers employer benefits costs and helps gain control over future benefits expenses. Liazon delivers a more valuable benefits program to employees with many more choices of plans and programs. And Liazon’s Bright Choices™ portal gives employees the tools to build and manage their own benefits portfolio.
- Business Valuation: - powered by CrossCheck: The CrossCheck® Business Valuation Report provides an easy and cost-effective means to determine the value of any small to medium size business. Peachtree customers can monitor their business value to facilitate buying, selling, borrowing, or planning. "Most importantly CrossCheck business valuation service brings our world-class financial advisors to those Peachtree customers who need help making a good business decision," says David Velasco, President of SVA's CrossCheck.
- Business Continuity: - powered by Framework IT: Framework IT offers a webbased Business Continuity Planning solution for Peachtree customers that provides the software, tools, and education needed to develop a business continuity plan. Pete Heles, Framework IT founder, commented, "We look forward to helping Peachtree customers build a Business Continuity Plan at an affordable cost. Small businesses will realize immediate and long-term benefits including reduced insurance premiums, sustained growth, and the protection of wealth."
Other Small Business Services: The Solution Center also includes services such as:
- Accounting Deposit solutions – powered by ClearPayments
- Business Credit Reports – powered by Experian Information Services
- Hosted IT solutions – powered by LanLogic
- Discounted Shipping services – powered by Lasership
"iLumen’s goal with the Solution Center is to continually provide Peachtree Accounting customers with unique access to services that are proven to help them mature and achieve improved financial performance" said Michael Canzian, President/COO of iLumen. "Additional solutions are scheduled to be launched in early 2011 to provide a more comprehensive suite of services tailored to Peachtree Accounting customers."
About Peachtree by Sage
A longtime favorite of accountants and small businesses alike, Peachtree by Sage provides small firms with the accuracy, control, and results they require for successful business management, offering greater visibility, enhanced analytics, and increased productivity to small businesses.
iLumen, Inc. provides technology to capture, standardize, analyze and distribute company financial data in order to solve critical problems in risk management, relationship management and financial oversight within the banking, accounting and corporate environments. iLumen's services are based on a proprietary business intelligence and data mapping engine that delivers clean, accurate and timely customer data to enable efficiency, customer intelligence, and competitive advantage . For more information visit www.ilumen.com or call 888-663-8003. iLumen™, iDEA®, Portfolio Connection® and Customer Connection® are trademarks of iLumen Inc., all rights reserved.